ANSYS DesignXplorer was developed to leverage the power of ANSYS Workbench for parametric analyses. ANSYS Workbench makes it easy to create and manage parameters across a wide range of ANSYS products, has a persistent setup and makes automatic updates. ANSYS DesignXplorer takes advantage of these ANSYS Workbench strengths and enables you to explore, understand and optimize your design so you can apply simulation to drive product development.
You can add ANSYS DesignXplorer’s systems (goal-driven optimization, parameters correlation, response surface and six sigma analysis) to the ANSYS Workbench schematic with drag-and-drop simplicity. ANSYS DesignXplorer systems can then use any of a variety design of experiment (DOE) algorithms to efficiently and scientifically factor the design space and apply state-of-the-art response surface technology to interpolate the results. Our parametric technology calculates correlation and sensitivity along with a host of other insightful metrics so you can more completely understand your design space. Optimization algorithms help to determine the best combination of parameters, and six sigma analysis ensures that your design is robust.
To complement the FEA simulation software from ANSYS, Inc, SimuTech Group provides sales, support, training and consulting services for TOSCA Structure from FE Design.
TOSCA Structure is the market leading technology for the rapid and reliable design of lightweight, rigid and durable components and systems. Using topology optimization with TOSCA Structure.topology you obtain optimal design proposals already during design concept. Specific detail improvements through shape and bead optimization respectively (with TOSCA Structure.shape and TOSCA Structure.bead respectively) make your designs ready for production.
Optimization of a wishbone design:
- Fast return-on-invest through use of existing simulation technology and models
- Performance improvement through automated layout process and closed process
- Innovative, directly producible, robust product proposals through exact consideration of realistic requirements
- Highest result quality and reliability due to integration of the best available solvers
- Avoidance of model abstraction through usability of all solvable models in the optimization
- Shorter development times through application of the optimization in a very early stage of the product development cycle
To complement the CFD simulation software from ANSYS, Inc, SimuTech Group provides sales, support, training and consulting services for TOSCA Fluid from FE Design. TOSCA Fluid is so far the only available system for topology optimization of channel flow problems. Starting from an initial design space, an optimized design of a flow channel is determined automatically by TOSCA Fluid. With only one CFD solver run an optimized structure with significantly reduced pressure drop or homogeneous flow is derived. This allows for the first time an economic topology optimization of industrial large scale flow applications.
- Fast return-on-investment through use of existing simulation technology and models
- Improvement of efficiency through automated layout process and extensive process integration
- Shorter development time through use of optimization in a very early stage of the product development cycle
- Unique and economic development of innovative flow channels